Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to Work







Hello Everyone!

My summer is quickly coming to an end. I have already started getting my classroom ready and going to new trainings. The summer has been so much fun! I love just hanging out with my family. But I have no choice- I have to go back!
The first picture is taken at Cochiti. I recently went there with family and friends. The other pictures I took in the backyard. Connor is doing very well. He started eating meats this week! He has had chicken and beef. His new favorite thing to do is to push the chairs around in the kitchen. This makes me really NERVOUS! So I stay right by him when he off on his adventure. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am slowly learning how to manually take pictures. Let me know if anyone wants me to take pictures of you or your family. I need to practice on other people besides my #1 model and Josh. I cannot guarantee good pictures but I'll just charge you for what pictures you want and how much it cost to print them.

No comments: