Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation nearing the end


















It has been a great summer. I can't believe I start setting up my classroom Monday morning. I am going to miss being with my two favorite boys in the entire world. It is amazing how quickly the summer goes by. Connor had an amazing summer. He is starting to look like a little boy instead of mommy's baby boy.  I don't think I am quite ready for him to grow up.  It goes by way too fast.  I am glad I have taken a lot of pictures of Connor to remind me just how small he was and what he was like when he was just born.  I treasure them all so much.  
Selling the house has been slow...we are still waiting on getting an offer.  I just keep praying that God will send the right person to our house that will see everything we loved about the house when we bought it.  
Next week, Josh and I will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary!  I am very excited.  I am so happy to be married to Josh.  He is definitely without a doubt my soul mate and my best friend.  I think sometimes I am very hard to live with and I don't know how Josh puts up with me but, he does, and I am so grateful to have him.  We have been through a lot together and I love him more than the day that I married him.  
     

No comments: