Sunday, December 5, 2010

Merry Christmas



This is my favorite time of the year. I love the smell of pine, cookies, cinnamon, and sugar. I love spending extra time with my family and friends. Connor is very excited for Santa. He has a little elf that watches over him during the day and reports back to Santa every night. Connor named him "Elf-elf"! In case you didn't know, he names everything double of what it already is, dog-dog, boy-boy, etc. This year we put up a tree in every room, almost. I was able to get a few real trees a few weeks ago from the Jemez. It is our first time having real trees in our house for Christmas. This will be Connor's first Christmas with Josh being home. We are so excited to have him off this year. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with your families and friends.

No comments: