Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Walk to Cure Diabetes 2014

It's that time of year! On Saturday, October 18th, we will be walking with Bradley to support the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. We would love for you to support our team with a donation or if you would like to join our team on this special day for Bradley we would love to have you! 



I started writing this blog post and it was very lengthy and just too much information about why you should donate, how Type 1 Diabetes has affected our family, etc. I thought that it was too much information to take in all at once but everything was something that I wanted to share. So instead of giving you all the information in one big blog post, I decided to create smaller, individual posts instead.

I am going to be doing a 10 day blog series called "Walk of Hope".  During this series, I am hoping to give you a glimpse of what it is like every day for Bradley and our family. I am even going to try to do some videos! Come back tomorrow for day 1 of Walk of Hope!

If you would like to donate or join our team for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes please visit this link below:


Thank you so much for making a difference for Bradley's life and everyone with Type 1 Diabetes!

Here are some pictures from last year's walk:












No comments: