Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall is here!


I can't believe it is fall already!  Next month is Connor's birthday!  I need to start moving on planning his party.  Time just seems to slip away so quickly!  Josh and I just bought a new computer.  We got a Mac and I absolutely love it!  It is a lot faster and it reads my raw photos so it is perfect for me.  This photo is the first photo that I have edited on my mac.  I think it turned out really well.  Our internet is still really slow, but that has to do with our internet connection not the computer.  I think when we are done with our contract we are going to look into something else that is a little faster.  Right now we have Alltel and it is just not fast enough.  
Connor is still not walking.  He is taking a few steps but he is not quite walking yet.  He doesn't have a lot of motivation to walk and he is very content with his crawling.  We hope he will start walking by his first birthday but it is all up to Connor.  I hope everyone is doing well.  

No comments: