Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Precious Moments












I cannot believe how fast time goes by...it seems only yesterday we brought Connor home from the hospital. In just a few months he will be a year old! I've started thinking about his birthday party, I'm thinking of a sports theme. I even have ambitions to make a cupcake birthday cake myself (wish me luck)! I bought the tier holder for the cupcakes at Micheal's this weekend- on sale of course. Connor got his third tooth this weekend. He finally got one on top, we think it is the canine tooth but were not sure. I have never seen those teeth come in before the front teeth but I guess everyone is different. These are some pics that I took of Connor in the backyard. He absolutely loves playing with his fire truck. He especially likes to climb into the truck and stand on top of it (so dangerous). Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Shay said...

oh my gosh he is sooooooooo big! is he walking yet? He is such a doll. I can't wait to see him again!