Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas


I finally have a Christmas picture of Connor uploaded.  I really wanted to have a Santa picture of him but it just was not Connor's plan.  I went to the mall on Sunday and stood in line to see Santa for an hour and he would not sit on his lap.  He was too scared of him.  He was fine watching him from a distance.  He actually blew him kisses and waved to him but he did not want to sit on his lap.  So I guess this year I will not have a Santa picture of Connor.  The best I can do is take a picture of Connor holding Santa.  I can't believe we are going to Vegas this weekend!  I am very excited.  It will give Josh and I an opportunity to celebrate getting through the first year as parents.  It has been an amazing year!  I hope Connor is good while we are gone.  My mom and dad will be taking care of him while we are gone.  Connor has battled having a fever for the last couple of days (it finally is getting better).  But, his sleep habits are all off- so I hope he sleeps well at Grandma and Papa's house.  I am not taking my good camera with me to Vegas, but I am taking my small camera to keep in my purse.  I will upload a couple of pictures when we get back.  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.  

No comments: