Friday, October 22, 2010

Connor Turned 3!!




Connor just celebrated his third birthday on Sunday, October 17th. He had a blast at a small party that we threw for him at my mom's house. He had a pirate themed party because that is what he is into at the moment. He had a great time jumping in the jumper with not a care in the world. Time flies way to quickly- I wish I could just freeze time sometimes and keep him small forever. I think that is why I like photos so much! Photos always remind me of how much he has grown and all the special moments that we have shared as a family.
I have such a busy weekend planned! I hope to be able to tour some of the parade of homes. One of my favorite things to do during this time of year. I love interior design and see how people decorate these incredible homes that we would never live in. I also want to take Connor to the pumpkin patch. He has never been to one before and I think he would have a blast!
In a few short weeks, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes to theatre!!! I am so excited to go and see it. I wish it wasn't just part 1, part 2 doesn't come out until February! That is such a long time. I hope it is as awesome as the book! I have very high expectations for the movie. Probably won't make it to the midnight showing but I plan on making it the next night.
I hope everyone is doing well. I PROMISE to post some more pictures sooner. I cannot believe how bad I have been about posting pictures.

No comments: