Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our day at the Pumpkin Patch



We went to Wagner's Farm this afternoon. Connor was so excited! He was running through the corn maze laughing. Last time I went Wagner's Farm it was with my students from school and my group got lost in the corn maze. It was crazy hard! We had to end up cutting through the corn maze to get to the pumpkin patch. We were so lost. But Josh had us out of there, no problem at all! Connor found the smallest pumpkin he could find. The last picture is his final pumpkin choice. He wants to carve it but I think it is too small. For our group picture we had to get creative and prop my camera on a hay stack and balance it just right on an ear of corn. :) But we made it work. We had a great time. Connor even got to ride on a tractor and a horse carriage! I love spending time with my family! It makes all the stress and worries fade away. Thanks for a great day boys!

No comments: