Monday, November 15, 2010

Max O'Doodle

One my friends at work was telling me about the most adorable dogs on this earth! They are called Golden Doodle! They are The Perfect Dog!! Golden Doodles are part Golden Retriever, part Standard Poodle. They don't shed, hypoallergenic, and they are so cute! Josh has been wanting a dog for a very long time and we finally decided that this would be the perfect dog for us! I searched on the web for breeders in NM and there are only a few. We found a breeder in Taos that bred these adorable pooches. We drove up to their ranch and bought us a boy golden doodle! We decided to name him Max. Max was very sad and didn't eat anything when we brought him home. When Josh took him to vet it turned out that Max had round worms. I was very scared of Max getting Connor sick and that he could possibly be unhealthy, so I decided that we should return him to his home in Taos. Josh was very, very sad to see Max go. He finally got himself a dog and I made him take him back. I promised Josh we would get another golden doodle but I told him I needed time before our next one. This is a picture that Josh took on his phone of Max before he took him back to his home on the ranch. I don't know if I made the right choice, but I had to do what I thought was the best interest for our family. I did not want Connor to get sick. Sorry Max! We all love you very much and we hope you are well. I hope you find a good, loving family.

No comments: