Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!


I hope everyone has a great Independence Day!  I decided to take some pictures of the boys this morning at the park. I was feeling a little down yesterday and I thought no better way to cheer me up then to take some pictures of my adorable boys at the park.  I am sure Brad was anxious to get out of the house this morning too. He was inside most of the day yesterday. On Tuesday, he fell and cut through his lower lip. He had to get four stitches on his inside lower lip. He is doing very well today. He is still having trouble eating and drinking but he is getting better. Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy your day with your family and friends!  We are excited for a day at the grandparents and a firework show in the evening!


Doing much better!


So sweet and handsome!


My little rock star!


He was very photogenic today! No cheesy smiles today!


Look at those beautiful eyes!


What you see Bradley?


All of the pictures of Bradley are on the slide! 
His favorite. 


He is always sticking out his tongue!  It helps him concentrate. :)
If you look closely you can see one of his stitches in his mouth. 


Handsome boy!


My little monkey.


Happy 4th!!
  

No comments: